Know where you’re headed before you walk down the aisle
The Preparing for Marriage Study Guide, was developed to help engaged couples lay the foundation for a lifetime of love and romance. Today you can begin the important, lifelong task of building a strong Christian marriage.
Each session includes informative Bible study, discussion questions, and special projects to be completed by the couple.
In six sessions Preparing for Marriage will help you:
- Learn about God’s unique blueprints for marriage
- Develop authentic communication skills
- Handle your finances and plan for the future
- Clarify your roles and responsibilities
- Deal with issues, expectations and family histories
- Establish a positive, loving sexual relationship
Completing this workbook together as a pre-married couple will be a valuable experience, but there’s an even better alternative. The value of this workbook will increase exponentially when completed under the guidance of a mentor. This could be a pastor, a counsellor, or a married couple you know and respect. In fact we’ve even included Leaders notes that gives them all the instructions they need to guide you through your premarriage counselling.
Don’t just plan your wedding … prepare for your marriage.
Find out more at the FamilyLife shop.